The aim of The British Books Challenge is to read more books by British authors! Maddie and I already love UKYA and have been desperately trying to read more of in the last year, but next year we want to work even harder to power through all the books on our UK TBR! The challenge is to read as many British books in one year, they don’t have to be a certain genre or age range as long as the authors are British. The recommended amount is 12 books, just one a month, but we’re hoping to read even more!
If you want to learn more about the British Books Challenge then head on over to Chelle’s blog Tales of Yesterday where the entire thing is being hosted! There are some incredible prizes to be one, and overall it looks like it’s going to be a fantastic event!
Quite a few of the books on our TBR for this challenge are also some of our most anticipated releases of 2017, but we’ve added a few that have been sat on our shelves for what seems like ages, so let’s get to it!
- Forever Geek by Holly Smale
- Margot & Me by Juno Dawson
- The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
- Girlhood by Cat Clarke
- The Girl of Ink and Stars by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
- Fearsome Dreamer by Laure Eve
- Slated by Terri Terry
- We Come Apart by Sarah Crossan and Brian Conaghan
- The Yellow Room by Jess Vallance
- Girl Online: On Tour by Zoe Sugg
- A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard
2 thoughts on “British Books Challenge 2017”
Thanks so much for signing up to the challenge …. I can’t wait to see your posts x
Sounds like my kind of list!