Thank you so much to Bellsiebooks for the nomination for the Creative Blogger Award! We’ve done quite a few of these now, so decided instead of random facts about us we’d do some twin-related facts about us.
How it works:
- Nominate a whole bunch of blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important).
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
- Pass these rules on to them.
Five Facts About Maddie and Bee:
1. There are 14-17 minutes between us! And for 17 years our parents never told us who was older, which is totally cool because we weren’t interested. We only found out because our times of birth were written at the bottom of an old baby photo. Hidden in plain sight all that time!
2. When people ask who’s older we give them different answers every time. Gotta keep that mystery alive!
3. We think that Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell has so far been the most accurate representation of what it’s like having a twin sister ❤ Other twin fiction that we would recommend: One by Sarah Crossan and I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson. Oo, oo, and watch Gravity Falls! Best buds.
4. Bee learned how to read ‘in her head’ before Maddie, but now Maddie can read faster. (We’re not competitive twins though!)
5. We have never, not once, switched places to fool people. I have absolutely no idea why people always seem to think this. And, we regret to announce, we don’t have physic powers. I know, shame, right?